Re: [IRCA] TAs from the west coast continued...France strong in IL..etc

Re: [IRCA] TAs from the west coast continued...France strong in IL..etc

0330 UTC and bed time. Strongest TA's here in IL are France on 1557 // 1206.
Also // 1377 is in at times. 1215 at times decent w/rock far with the occ.
SAH from Spain. The northerly bearing favors UK over Spain from here on
1215.

Good cx in general from NE to NW directions. New tonite are CHSM 1250
FINALLY with a wx rpt and AM 1250 Community Service Radio Slogan getting
thru Milwaukee's sports. KROX 1260 Crookston MN with a long ad string during
a break in MN Wild hockey. Also WAGN 1340 from Mich. UP.

One that got away as a tentative that may be KRWB 1410 from the NW corner of
MN with a J Giles Classic rock song lost before it ended at 18:45 CST
pattern switch. I'll see if I can find out if they played that tomorrow as
it sure fits the format and time. I was looking for it earlier but that area
(ie CFRW 1290) didn't start skipping in 'til about 18:40

I also tried for Vatican on 1530 since with high end France good and this
northerly setup able to get decent phase nulls on WCKY, I should have good
chances. But never a trace of the chime IS I logged in Grafton WI (lots
better for TA due to water path) a month ago.

73 KAZ