Re: [IRCA] KNSA 930 AK

Patrick:

As I said, KLAM is 250W and as far as I know, no plans to increase. They
serve the immediate Cordova area fine.. and that's whats of concern to
them.Anything more then that and they'd be wasting electricity on a higher
powered transmitter.

I have some KLAM and KCDV bumper stickers in my collection ;)

Paul