Re: [IRCA] KNSA 930 AK

At 10:15 AM 10/11/2007, you wrote:
>CB,
>
>My next one to try for may be even tougher, KNSA 930, Unalaleeet, AK.
>They run a whopping 2.5 KW on 930 khz. 930 is not a clear channel as 680
>is and KNSA does not have the power. But with a good Northerly opening
>maybe...
>
>73,
>
>Patrick
The huge problem, Patrick, is going to be KTKN.  The good news is that while on the Queen Charlottes, Bruce Portzer pointed out that KTKN seemed to have a lot of transmission problems overnight, so there's a good chance for dead air.  He, apparently, heard
KNSA during one of these dead spots.  Otherwise it's pretty impossible.  I'm downloading his entire (as well as Chuck Hutton's) SDR-IQ file right now....about 300 GB worth.  A few hours and still going strong! .........Walt