Re: [IRCA] NAB wants it both ways

Great question Craig. Around Detroit, some of the FM
stations are often audible on their second adjacent
channels. So why do they need 800 kHz of audio
bandwidth, to begin with???

Next question, how can a 100 watt FM station cause
harmful interference against a 100KW station from two
or three adjacent channels away??? Maybe to the
listeners within one block of the 100 watt station.

Can we please stop this craziness before it gets
contagious???

73 de Joe