Re: [IRCA] HD failure HELP!

Walt, sorry to hear about your data loss. I bought a
USB Hard Drive about 3 years ago, and after spending
an evening making back-up copies of data off from
three computers, I went back the next day and the unit
would not work. The little light would not come on
when connected to my computer, but would light up when
disconnected. Returning it to the store of purchase,
they could not repair it, nor recover any data. I
ended up exchanging if for a memory stick which has
never failed.

Ain't technology grand???

73 de Joe Miller