Re: [IRCA] TPs Oct 10: A Good and Mysterious Morning

Re: [IRCA] TPs Oct 10: A Good and Mysterious Morning

John,

Yes, your SE Asian language on 783 was probably Vietnamese. I have heard
it there when 549 is also in.  675 Vietnam was very good this morning.
Sounds like your morning was like mine with Chinese everywhere. 918
Shandong was very strong
   Good luck on KBRW. KNBR is probably a powerhouse there too. I used to
try in the mornings back in the 80s, but after KBRD signed on, that
nixed that. My best bet is in the middle of the night with phasing KNBR.
Now if KNBR would have been off, KBRW would have been very easy copy.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager