Re: [IRCA] WY 540 CP

Paul said: And the owner of that CP is an Engineer, 540 isnt the only CP
he*s got, or going to get either. I don*t know exactly what he*s
planning for a format though, but this will be interesting...
//////
Actually the owner of the CP is who told me about the 540 piers going in
today. I spent much of the day with him. He is also the
consulting/design engineer for 1510 who I work for here in Denver. And
you're correct Paul. He has several more CPs including three AMs in
Colorado (780, 890, 1100). I think he may have some FM CPs too. He
recently returned from doing some consulting work in South America. But
I don't think he is involved in ownership down there.

I can't confirm this as fact. But knowing what I know I would expect any
stations that come on the air under his ownership to have a religious
format. However, my guess is that he intends to build them and then sell
them. But I could be wrong on both points. That is just my guess.

Patrick Griffith, CBT CBNT CRO
Westminster CO
http://community.webtv.net/AM-DXer/
http://community.webtv.net/N0NNK/