Re: [IRCA] TPs for 10-08-07

Lots of stuff in this morning including a few Filipinos (1017, 1026, &
1062), but weaker than they were. Plus my Unid 648 again. I received a
note from Charles Taylor, as he listened to the CD I sent. He believes
the language to me Malay, per some of the words. No wonder there were no
EE or SS borrowings. There is a Sarawak outlet, which it my be. I have 5
Malays heard & QSL'd, but it has been a while since I have heard any
other than 1475. Also a beautiful opening of a Chinese on 1017 with
chimes at 1400.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin