Re: [IRCA] Chinese Translator Needed

Hello John,

     My wife is a native Cantonese speaker, and we have  many friends who are
native Mandarin speakers.  Please feel free to send  any audio clips our way
(Bruce send a few yesterday, and we are inviting friends  to listen to his
already).

     In the unlikely event that you have   Cantonese Chinese clip, we can
translate it ourselves, of course. We are glad  you all had great DX, and in the
future, maybe I can join you (I speak Japanese  and Cantonese).

                                                                     73,
Gary DeBock   (_d1028gary@xxxxxxxx (mailto:d1028gary@xxxxxxx) )