Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: Random thoughts on IBOC

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: Random thoughts on IBOC

Show a bit of compassion and understanding? I am, but to a point. I am both
a broadcaster and DX'er.

We're complaining about IBOC and repeating the same things.. over and over
and over and over again

Paul