Re: [IRCA] TPs Wednesday Oct 3: Mediocre but Interesting

Re: [IRCA] TPs Wednesday Oct 3: Mediocre but Interesting

Walt & John,

My complaint about this morning was not enough Filipino activiy. I got
several, but I could not raise them out of the jumble enough to do
anything with them. If I could have fiqured out all the Filipinos I have
heard through the years, I would have tripled my logs and probably
doubled the number of QSLs.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin