[IRCA] Two Cents

I have read the interview with Martin Stabbert, Cheif
of Engineering for Citadel Corporation. I would like
to tip my hat off to Mr. Stabbert for his boldness to
stop this madness and be the first to cease night time
operations of the AM IBOC HD signals, all in the name
of good engineering practices. Why didn't this come
the FCC? Were not the FCC monitoring the situation in
the first place?

art in Reno