Re: [IRCA] Housing the RF-Space SDR-IQ

Rob,

I had wondered about that as everyone else was saying stay away from
Vista, not XP. I have XP in my regular computer. Since I do have an LCD
screen, I wonder how well the SDR-IQ would work with that? Of course
there is still the issue of a noise blanker.
  Take care of that colds. Colds are no fun and sometimes they can drag
on and on.

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager