Re: [IRCA] The beginning of the end - of IBOC

Re: [IRCA] The beginning of the end - of IBOC

In a message dated 10/2/2007 5:00:51 PM Central Daylight Time,
philcobill@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

>>    One of the suggested things is to turn down the  power of the Digital
Signal. I have to wonder what good that would do as  it would reduce
their coverage even more....      <<

I agree, Bill. Maybe the new official line should be "All radio is  local--
and the more local the better."

The whole idea of iBiquity "working on problems" is a little  disconcerting
to me any way. As any 12-step program will tell you, to do  anything about a
problem, the first thing you have to do is admit you have a  problem.
73     Bill Dvorak     Madison  WI