Re: [IRCA] TP Morning Oct 2: Fair to Good

Re: [IRCA] TP Morning Oct 2: Fair to Good

John,

It was a good morning here with a bunch of Filipinos in, with 1026 being
the best. But unfortunately, I never logged anything new I could ID. I
did have another filipino on 765, but I could not ID it. Interesting
again, no EE or SS in the language heard. Not 100% sure is was a Tagalog
dialect either. But it was a Filipino language. I have been sitting on
765 often of late after hearing Indian Film music on there last week,
but I have not heard that again on 765.  But a weak signal buried in
CC/JJ on 918 which sounded SE Asian, Thai/Vietnamese type language which
could have been the 120 KWer Cambodia.
I did note Vietnam on 675, but no sign of it on 549 though.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager