[IRCA] magazine article on radio

I received the following message this morning  from Ms. Claire Martin, and am
relaying it to the IRCA List with her  permission.  If anyone reading this
would like to help her, please contact  her directly at
<clairemartin123@xxxxxxxxx> - no need to respond to the  list.

Best regards,
Tim Noonan
Oak Creek  WI
DXing2@xxxxxxx

Hello,
I'm a journalist writing a story for a  national magazine on hobbyists who
are using consumer-grade technology to create  professional-quality work. I'm
interested in profiling a technologically  innovative radio hobbyist who fits
into this category -- possibly an internet  radio broadcaster/enthusiast. I ran
across your website and thought you or  someone in your community might fit
the bill. Please let me know!
Thanks in  advance for your time.
Claire Martin