Re: [IRCA] TP's for 10-02-07

An interesting morning. Lots of different stuff noted like JJ comercial
station(s) mixing with KK on 1107. I have not noticed those in a long
time. Also a Filipino on 765. I never could catch any EE  at 1410 UTC.
An excited man in would could have been Pilipino or it could have been a
language other than Tagalog too. DZAR 1026 was dominant at 1415 when
passing with Rel pgm in EE/Tagalog. DZEC 1062 in the IBOC hash from 1050
at 1413 UTC. Some weak SE Asian type of music buried in the muck on 918
khz, Cambodia? Too jarbled with all of the traffic on the channel, CC,
JJ, etc.
    Caught a few DUs including  4 K ZED on 531 giving spots for
something in Northern Queensland at 1420. 4BC 1116 was good at several
rechecks from 1350-1422. 4QR 612 was good u/o JJ. Noted what I think was
Radio Rhema at 1407 on 648 while looking for the Filipino, which I did
not catch. A check on 1548 noted only 4QD. Thailand 1575 was good.
Overall a decent morning. even though I could not ID anything new.
Hopefully I can get something on the Fiilipino on 765 in the future.
There is another Cebu City station listed there along with one on
Palawan. Plus a couple others.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin