Re: [IRCA] IRCA] New MW QSL

Thanks Dennis.  I kind of expected a reply from VOA 1170. All I had to
do is to log it. hi. The old 1143 took longer to do. I heard them there
once and later on 1147.5. They moved there to get rid of the Taiwan QRM
on 1143. But it was not documented, so VOA would never QSL 1147.5 for
me. But at least I have them on 1143 and now 1170.
   Commercial Filipinos are a hit and miss situation. Some QSL better
than others. I think they QSL better than Latins, but not as good as the
Japanese.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin