Re: [IRCA] KDPQ or KPDQ

Kevin,

Most of the real issues are with the 50 KWer as far as the IBOC hash
goes. I still get the hash with the 5 KWers, but not as much. I hear the
IBOC hash on 1240 & 1260 from KWSU 1250 also.  KKPZ-1330 is not much of
an issue, as well as KDZR-1640. I can notice it, but not a biggie. KGO,
KSL, KEX, KFBK are awful. Those are a real nightmare when running IBOC.
I did notice KHHO 850 with IBOC yesterday morning briefly when KSWB was
off. They were off for 28 minutes with a power outage in Seaside. the
power was on out here eight miles North. I heard Eugene on 840, but I
had some KHHO hash there. I normally don't hear the hash on KHHO as KSWB
is on one side and KPAM is on the other.
   Audio quality is bad with IBOC. Sometimes KGO sounds like they are
coming from the bottom of a barrel. KCBS had that issue and turned their
IBOC off I guess.
   Hopefully it wont be around long.

73,

Patrick