Re: [IRCA] KDPQ or KPDQ

Hi Patrick:

KKPZ on 1330 out of Portland was as bad as it's ever been last night,
clouding 1320/1340 and itself having very poor analog audio.  Are they
toying around with their transmitter I wonder??  It must have been even
worse down in your area.

KPDQ was also quite hashed out up here due to KGO.

73 - Kevin

Kevin S.
Bainbridge Island, WA