Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Richard Wood has died

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Richard Wood has died

It was very unfortunate the past several years with Richard Wood. He had
not taken care of himself and his heath failed. His DX reports also
declined in quality. I fiqured he must have some problems. This is very
sad. He pretty much kept to himself the past several years I was told.
Before Richard moved back to Hawaii, he looked at property in the NW,
but it was too cold for him. I spoke with Richard on the phone several
times. I have no idea  what will happen to his QSLs or if he had any
plans. But having no relatives in Hawaii, they may be discarded. If I
was over there, I would check into it.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin