Re: [IRCA] Stopping HD Radio

> Colin,
>
> Right on brother. Maybe with those numbers you quoted, we may have a bit
> of help out there. For IBOC to work...It can't...There are too many
> issues...Too many.

We all need to get the shout-out any way we can.
I will use as many methods as I can...
and one of them will be through my upcoming CD
release "Island Standard Time" and the potential
AM hit single "AM Radio Blues".

I promise to spend at least a small portion of
the proceeds from this CD on the ongoing battle
against IBOC, global-warming, carbon-dating
and gadget fatigue.

The URL is http://www.twooldgoats.ca/
beat the crowds - order your pre-release copy today!

Enjoy,
--
Colin Newell - Editor/Creator
www.coffeecrew.com | www.dxer.ca