Re: [IRCA] Stopping HD Radio

Many people are DXers. They just don't know it. Many residents of my old
homestead, Pt. Judith, RI, listen to NY stations rather than those in Boston or
Providence.

Are they DXers? Nope. They just like variety. They like tuning in to New
York.

Note to iNiquity & BigRadio: That's why they call it 'radio'.

 DX'er vs. 'true radio listeners who demand hd' is a cheaszy belched-up
canard from HD Cotillion, stupidly chanted in hope of marginalizing those who dare
remark the obvious.

As for 'stations between stations', consumers see that as another pile of
misleadings.

Say they, 'we had plenty of stations between stations until HD blocked them.

HD promoters sorely underestimated consumers. They took failed 80's
technology, assumed nothing would ever supersede it - WiFi, iPod, etc. - and promoted
it w/50's "Isn't Science Wonderful? What Will They Think of Next?" tactics -
when not outright lying.

Yeah, was it Pall Malls that were #1 choice of Doctors back inna 50s?

Right. And nobody never figured nothin' out since, nope, not no how.  Yeah.
No way.

paul vincent zecchino
mananono key, fl