Re: [IRCA] Stopping bad Radio

Agree. We may well all be laughing a year from now. What a wonderful thought.
Remember, if we don't exert ourselves, the outcome may not be quite so
joyous.

Our influence counts. We're using it. Make no mistake, they're feeling it.

HD Cotillion would love to trivialize this very serious issue as 'emotional'.
It isn't. It's about triple-standards, hypocrisy, public airwaves looted, to
name a few issues.

One needn't be 'expert' in radio to grasp the severe damage HD causes. HD has
made known its shrill, disruptive presence, to many otherwise ordinary
listeners. They're displeased. As smart consumers, they know how to make known their
displeasure.

paul vincent zecchino
manapleasure key, fl