Re: [IRCA] TP's 9/29-Japanese

Good morning,

It was a pretty decent morning here with the dial loaded with mostly
Japanese stations. Even some of the lower powered regionals were in like
1098, 1107, and 1116 khz. JORF-1422 was almost armchair copy at times.
But my highlight was a new Unid Filipino on 648 that came in quite
strong with a preacher in Tagalog at 1415. There are4 listed and one in
Cebu, so possibly that one. At 1345 I noted a very good signal from a
Chinese on 684 that IDed at 1400, and I need to check the cassette, but
likely the high power FS there. So not bad at all.

Drake R8
WNW EWE
SW EWE

73,