Re: [IRCA] HD Radio now available on Ford Vehicles

Re: [IRCA] HD Radio now available on Ford Vehicles

Bill wrote-
> What will the dealers do once the customers find out the radios don't
> work as advertised?

I don't believe that the general public will be able to tell the difference.
Thereby there will no problem.

Again, I am reminded of how the public perceives things. They believe what
they are told.

Case in point-
In 1958 (remember when black and white TV was the major form of TV
reception?) we were watching Perry Como on NBC. RCA had an add for their
color TV sets, being shown to the public in black and white, and my mother
sat there and said, "That color picture looks so much better than ours." The
public is being told it is better radio and 99% will and do, believe it.

Bill, just look around your world today and see how many things you can find
that the public believes but isn't true. Perhaps on a HD receiver it my
really sound better, but on my 40 year old receiver it's all the same.

Willis