Re: [IRCA] LOOPS THROUGH AIRPORT SECURITY

Re: [IRCA] LOOPS THROUGH AIRPORT SECURITY

Good Evening:

Two years ago we traveled to London and Paris.  Took along the DX-440 and a twin ferrite antenna with 50' of cable.  On the return trip the DX-440 got packed in a carry on and a security person in Chicago told us that it should have been checked in with the luggage.

Bought a nice letter opener in one of the castles in England, looked like a dagger and the letter opener got packed in a carry on.  The x-ray machine in the Paris airport caught it and security told us it needs to be checked in with the luggage.  Really surprised me how nice they were about it.  Guess it happens a lot.

Dennis,
Vancouver, WA