Re: [IRCA] TP's for 9-26

I was listening from 1320-1345 this morning 9/26.  Didn't do as well as Bill but caught audio on 693-774 & bits & pieces from 828.  693 was in pretty well whereas 774 was struggling this
morning.  Many, many hets on other frequencies but no audio noted.  1566 gave me nothing at 1335.

Don K.
S.F. CA

p.s. Did get an ID from 'Green Radio' on 960 (my local).  I had completely forgotten they changed calls a couple weeks back.  Their IBOC is very nasty, totaling KAHI on 950 as well as everybody
on 970.  dkk