Re: [IRCA] TPs for 09--25-07 from the QCI

Re: [IRCA] TPs for 09--25-07 from the QCI

Walt,

Glad you got back safe and sound and you had a great time. There wasn't
much you didn't hear. Normally it is the other way around. hi.  Port
Blair 684 is a fantastic catch. I remember how excited I was when John
helped me ID Shillong India on 864 back in 1992.
   I noticed the A&K have dropped to 5 & 1. So after several days of 14
& 4 and in that order, it looks like things are improving here again.
   Your logging on the Filipino 1314 is one I have not heard. I should
start sitting on there more often. JOUF is the common one there and occ
the Korean. I did nab the Filipino on 999 after your tip. I got a nice
ID and a report off to them.  With only 100 memories in the R8, some
splits I don't have in there. 999 is one, so I skip over than one a lot
of the time. The last time several years ago I sat on 999, I logged
Jakarta. Even so close to KOMO, it can be quite fruitfull.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager