[IRCA] Streaming audio

> > And everything you hear will be completely controlled
> > by the North American Union. Thus the reason for BPL. Digital broadcast
> > is easier to monitor you with, than with analog. (Google: north american
> > union)
>
> I do not mean to be inflammatory -
> But...
>
> I can currently listen to over one hundred countries on the
> internet via my broadband connection...
>
> and this is going to vanish somehow under the new world order?

It is also dead simple to set up a private stream so you can listen to your
own music anywhere you have a WiFi or other computer connection.  WiFi
access is mushrooming these days.  WiFi-enabled iPod type devices are
beginning to show up too.  So, in the not-too-distant future you will be
able to listen to any stream, anywhere you are.

Think that sort of competition will give the IBOC advocates the vapors?  Or
in Canada, the vapours?

Your own stream is a useful thing.  Set your radio to a frequency to monitor
and put the audio down the stream so you can listen somewhere else.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI