Re: [IRCA] 529khz Aeronautical info - English

Re: [IRCA] 529khz Aeronautical info - English

These voice weather stations are called TWEBs - Transcribed WEather
Broadcast.  Used to be a lot more of them on longwaves but have tended to
be phased out over time.  Intended for use by aviators mostly.

Art Peterson
Richmond, CA