Re: [IRCA] Cheater term and the FCC - reposting ...

Re: [IRCA] Cheater term and the FCC - reposting ...

Paul,

That is how this country was built, on breaking the rules. If everyone
would have abided by the law, we would still be owned by the British. My
feeling on IBOC, anything goes to put a stop to it. As far as fines go,
protest those too. Refuse to pay them. The FCC does not have the power
to shut down thousands of stations, nor would they. I effect would be
overwelming. How about paying Castro to jam a few IBOC stations? That
would get their attention. hi. But as I said before, I still feel IBOC
will go the way of the rest when the public does not buy the radios.
After all, money talks. If something does not make money, it is
generally tossed aside.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin