Re: [IRCA] books amgazines

> Absolutely - I'm about 60% complete with my Broadcasting Yearbook
> collection from 1936 forward. I have some, but far from a complete run,
> of Broadcasting from the earlier years, and a nearly-complete run from
> about 1989 to the present. WRTH from the late sixties to present,
> complete. Partial set of White's logs. Pop'Comm near complete from
> 1983-present...etc, etc.

I have been collecting this stuff most of my life. aLL 21 YEARS OF IT.

AMATEUR RADIO
I have all QST's from 1936 to 2000. Before 1936 I have some from the 20's
but they are not complete. I have ARRL Radio Amateur Handbooks from 1930 to
2000; Though not complete before 1950. The 1930 issue was given to me by my
high school english teacher.

POPULAR ELECTRONIS and ELECTRONIC ILLUSRATED
My collection begins with the December 1954 issue. Yes, I bought it in 1954.
For years I keep all the issues till I joined the navy, (1960) mom thought I
would never need such items again and dumped alot of it. But have most from
65 to 73.

RADIO BOOKS
I have studied the history of television, and have books from the 20's, 30's
and 40's about the working and building and repair of radio and TV's. I
learned radio from a book "Radio Physics Course" @1933. Still have the book.

WRTH
I had, at one time, WRTH from the 60's up to 2000. At one house we were
renting, the storage roof leaked, and I lost most of the WRTH's before 1980.
By the time I had discovered the mess, they were covered with mold. They now
reside in the Cleveland, TN land fill.

Plus tons of other radio stuff that I would like to sale or trade for.

Willis
Old Fort, TN