Re: [IRCA] Cheater term and the FCC - reposting of comments

Re: [IRCA] Cheater term and the FCC - reposting of comments

Chuck,

I wish I would have kept the e mail that he sent me, but I never thought
it would spark any interest several years later. I never doubted the
comment, so I never checked it out. But the engineer knew all about us,
viewing the posts that were both on the IRCA & NRC lists. I do remember
asking if he subscribed to either list direct and the answer was no.
But the bottomline of this is that these engineers do see our postings.
So what we say here gets around.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin