Re: [IRCA] IBOC has in QCI

Patrick

I can only speak to my own experiences, but we did hear some IBOC hash
up there. The worst was from KEX.  It kept me from IDing a TA on 1179
(probably Sweden).  There was also some KGO hash behind KCBF/KGNW 820,
and some on 640/660 that made things rough on those freqs + 639 (657 was
OK).  Those were the three biggest ones as far as I can remember.

KFAB IBOC was noticeable one evening on the SDR-IQ display, but didn't
cause much interference on 1100 (I still heard WTAM Cleveland). I think
there were a couple others but IBOC wasn't much of a factor in any case

Most of the "lower 48" US stations were gone before sunrise in the
QCI's, which helped eliminate most of the domestic QRM when the TP DX
peaked.

Bruce