Re: [IRCA] LAST STRAW

At 11:12 PM 9/19/2007 -0400, you wrote:
>This is the last straw. WBAL is getting clobbered by IBOC hiss from WTAM
>1100 no matter which way I position my antennas or adjust my phaser.
>They are getting clobbered on my portables as well. I am well within
>WBAL's NIF contour, so this is not even close to a fringe reception. The
>reception of WBAL with the IBOC hiss is at 9/19 at 2300. It should be
>noted that turning the radio to get rid of interference is not a
>possibility because WTAM loops in roughly the same direction as WBAL
>from here.
>
>Enough said.
>
>--
>Bill Harms
>Elkridge, Maryland

Bill,

I chanced into the middle of this thread. I was getting ready to delete
ALL e-mail titled  "Re: [IRCA] LAST STRAW" because I figured that the
tread had already wandered off to complaints about cow milking machines
or something.

You definitely have a dog in this fight if WTAM is interfering with
WBAL.

Do us a favor and report this quasi-RFI to WBAL. I think they will take
notice.

73,

Charles