From: Bill Harms [mailto:philcobill@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 10:12 PM
To: ABDX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Discussion of AM, FM, and TV DX;
dxhub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; IRCA; lbi-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; National Radio Club;
mwdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; DXLD
Subject: [NRC-AM] LAST STRAW

This is the last straw. WBAL is getting clobbered by IBOC hiss from WTAM
1100 no matter which way I position my antennas or adjust my phaser.
They are getting clobbered on my portables as well. I am well within
WBAL's NIF contour, so this is not even close to a fringe reception. The
reception of WBAL with the IBOC hiss is at 9/19 at 2300. It should be
noted that turning the radio to get rid of interference is not a
possibility because WTAM loops in roughly the same direction as WBAL
from here.

Enough said.

--
Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland

Check out the Spokane Radio History Pages
http://spokaneradio.philcobill.com

and the Spokane Radio Tower Pages
http://spokanetowers.philcobill.com

The 28th Edition of the AM Radio Log is now shipping!
Get yours Today at http://www.nrcdxas.org
Same great features and the same low price to club members.