Re: [IRCA] KGO-IBOC Revisited - my last word? I lied

Re: [IRCA] KGO-IBOC Revisited - my last word? I lied

Kevin,

KGO puts in 150KW ERP in my direction and the only way I can hear 800 &
820 at night to to run the WNW EWE and the SW EWE into the phaser giving
me a N/NW lobe, killing most everything from the South/SE. Then
CKOR-800, KGNW-820, etc comes in pretty much hash free, but KGO gets
knocked down from S9+40-50DB to S5-S7. If everything that had HD put in
S5-S7 there would be very little hash.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin