Re: [IRCA] This 1 to 10 rating system

Hi Neil,
This is the rating system given to me by John Bryant, and used by folks like
Walt Salmaniw in his daily reports.
Steve

MW AUDIO RATING (10-SCALE)

10-Like a domestic and strong (rarely if ever used for TA/TP)

9-Armchair copy (very rare-1566 and 774 at the coast, e.g.)

8-Very nice copy, easy to follow with some hash

7-Language identified and able to follow some words and

      maybe the gist of what's going on only.

6-Audio there but can't make anything out otherwise

5-Strong het, but where's the audio?

4-Pretty strong het

3-A little weaker het

2-Just-audible het