Re: [IRCA] The Nighttime IBOC Scorecard

Jerry,
I always like the cleanest audio I can get, in any format and from any
source.
Show me an AM-FM simulcast, and I'll be listening to the FM. Yes, I still
like AM for propagation and such, and have good memories of the variety of
music I was able to hear in the 60s from hit music stations in many markets.
If the music and stations were that good, I'd listen to them today.
But better audio quality is just aesthetically more pleasing.
--
Rick