[IRCA] "Unintentional" DXing on 1590kHz

I signed of WABV earlier this evening (on time!) and have left the little
bommbox tuned to 1590 for the last hour or so, as I've been running around
the building doing various things, cooking dinner.. etc

In the last 15 minutes, I've heard two different southern gospel stations
which I think  I've heard WBHN Bryson City, NC and WHPY Clayton, NC on
1590Khz. I've also hear spanish on 1590Khz, but I don't know who it is.

I think one of the stations running gospel MIGHT have forgot to lower their
power as they keep coming up in the mix and are over everything else. They
came up as I type this and are at a listenable level.  However, everytime an
announcer come son live or there's a station id.. it fades out

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.