Re: [IRCA] KOFI coverage map

Pat, maybe so, and if that is true I think that will mean that large
time broadcasters will be less important. That is because going to the
internet means that a station joins the thousands of other big to little
"internet broadcasters" on the cacophony in called the "web."  In other
words they will be a little fish in a HUGE pond like everyone else.
Because of the east of putting on a "station" on the internet, more
people will do it, and the number of listeners per station will go down.
Also, add the fact that advertising revenues will not be there, and you
have the potential of all traditional type broadcasters going away.

Bill

--
Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland

Check out the Spokane Radio History Pages
http://spokaneradio.philcobill.com

and the Spokane Radio Tower Pages
http://spokanetowers.philcobill.com