[IRCA] TPs for 09-16-07

Good Morning:

Conditions here were better than yesterday.  Many channels with near audio.  Listening to the Russian long-waves here is kind of like Russian Roulette.  Every morning is different.  Today 234 was heard while 180 & 189 had no audio.  Usually 234 is the weakest of the five.  The Kiwa loop pulled in JOUB this morning.  The loop direction was a little South of what I remember for them.  Judging for the Kiwa the Ewe needs to be moved a little to the South from its present NW position.  I will send out a carrier level chart to those interested in seeing all the TP carriers this morning.
Let me know if you would like a chart.

153            Russia, fair at 1200 with pips.

234            Russia, 1212 weak.

279            Russia, 1213 weal.

558            Japan, JOCR 1215 weak.

693            Japan, 1227 fair with splatter.

747            Japan, 1253 weak covered in KXL splash.

774           Japan, 1254 Good, Fair using the Kiwa loop.  China under-
                 neath 1336. weak.

828           Japan, JOBB fair at 1300.

1008         ? very weak audio at 1329.

1017         China? 1340 weak.

1053         Japan, JOAR 1342 very weak.

1287         Japan, JOHR 1311 faint audio, 1330 weak.

1503         Japan, JOUK? 1333 faint audio.

1566        Republic of Korea, HLAZ 1317 weak, Good at 1335.

Dennis,
Vancouver, WA
JRC 545 & R-8B
Ewe NW - Loop West - H-800 Active Whip