Re: [IRCA] I can't even buy an HD Radio!

Re: [IRCA] I can't even buy an HD Radio!

You're buying the right ones.  I always swore by Maxell cassettes, but I swear AT their CDs because of how brittle they are.  I haven't bought any of their DVDs, and I'm content enough with what I buy that I probably won't.

  Thirty years from now.....you'll probably be DXing Mars rovers...once you figure out how to get a beverage vertical instead of horizontal.  Maybe I shouldn't have said that.....

  Mike

Patrick Martin <mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Mike,

I buy TDK's generally. The tech at Pioneer told me that a well stored
burned DVD should last 100 years. I guess if a person bought a system to
press your own that would be better. 30 years from now, I'll be nearly
90, so who cares?
No, I don't buy Memorex. I have TDK, Maxell, and Sony mainly.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager