Re: [IRCA] KEX vs KOFI

They may in fact care, so I will rephrase my statement.  If someone in Vancouver WA cannot receive KOFI clearly because of KEX's interference, would you as the operator of KOFI spend time, money and energy to fight KEX knowing that Vancouver is not in your primary coverage area AND your advertisers are not targeting their advertising dollars to anyone at all in Vancouver?  If KEX was messing with KOFI in their own back yard, their advertising revenue would likely decrease.  You can bet your dingus that some energy would be spent then, but Vancouver isn't anywhere near their backyard, let alone on the same street.

  Mike

Patrick Martin <mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I think KOFI cares. I really think deep down all stations care about
listeners. They say they don't, but it is a ego thing for them. But can
KOFI do anything about it,? I doubt it as KEX does not QRM KOFI in their
area, not with the tight pattern KEX has nulling the East.

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager