[IRCA] WOAI 1200 HD

Really interesting that off the Eastern beverage I am getting HD hash on
KEX 1190 from WOAI!!! So even here in the West with Eastern cx excelent,
I am getting Midwest hash as expected. I notice has on 1130 from
presumed KMOX behind KPNW. I can hardly hear KMOX, but the hash is still
there, plus the KSL hash on each side on 1160. I can just imagine John Q
Public tuning around tonight looking for a station to listen to. This is
unreal.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin