Re: [IRCA] KGO with HD

Bill,

The KGO signal has "hiss" in it. No doubt about that. They may lose a
lot of their night audience if they keep the HD at night. I had to
adjust the tone control on my Super Radio to mask the hiss. I can live
with it, but it is there and I doubt John Q Public will put up with it.
They had this issue before when testing IBOC early on and it it is still
there. Not as bad, but still the hiss is right on 810. You cannot
totally get rid of it. Plus the audio does not sound "normal" any
longer.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin