Re: [IRCA] TPs for 9/14

Thanks Don!

Along those lines, this morning was by far my best
this year. Even though I slept in a little, I seem to
have caught the morning's peak just in time.

747 w/chimes at 1226 UTC, EE/JJ language lesson,
female in EE, male in JJ, best reception of this
station, flute mx at 1227 so far!

774 JOUB finally at armchair copy, 1219 UTC w/chimes
at 1220, followed by male in JJ/Fem in EE with
language lesson; in addition, I briefly heard a lasy
sining underneath JOUB, not sure who that was, WOW

1566 male speaking at 1230 UTC, in briefly under
adjacent splatter, first audio on 1566 this year

747 & 774 fading around local SR at 1229, IBOC got
turned on & wiped 'em out at 1242

73

Craig Barnes
Wondervu, CO