Re: [IRCA] KGO 810 with IBOC on

Colin,

The wierd audio effects may be caused by the skip signal as someone else
stated several months back. In SF, KGO may sound fine. I know KFBK last
night sounded horrible. I could not even stand to listen to them. It
sounded like a fraight train in the background.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager