[IRCA] Daytimer WSLA-1560 Has Been Staying On Late

[IRCA] Daytimer WSLA-1560 Has Been Staying On Late

WSLA-1560 Slidell, Louisiana - listed as a daytimer -
has been staying on late.  I have heard them hours
after sunset three times during the last week.

On the evening of September 12th, I heard a sign-off
announcement post-10 PM, after a Houston Astros game.
So, if they are airing a legal sign-off this would
seem to indicate that this is intentional.  Do they
now have a PSSA?

With WPAD Paducah still silent, now is the time to try
for this one.  Some things to listen for are "ESPN
1560" slogans, Astros baseball (the feed from
KTRH-740), and mentions of WGSO and/or WGNO-TV during
newsbreaks or news promos.

73 - J.D. Stephens
     Hampton Cove, AL